What to expect?
In February 2022, the DOT published a NPRM (Notice of Proposed Rule-Making) for oral fluid drug testing. WFQA’s Dr. Donna Smith hosted a webinar, where she reviewed the following:
– The highlights of the NPRM
– The oral drug test process
– The advantages and disadvantages
– The future of oral testing
– The potential changes in DOT regulations
– The options to incorporate into existing testing programs
About the Host
Dr. Smith has over 30 years’ experience and expertise in regulatory compliance. She is a nationally recognized expert in the areas of Federal drug testing regulations, drug and alcohol testing procedures, drug and alcohol abuse awareness training for employees and managers, medical review officer(MRO) procedures, drug free workplace policy and procedures, and substance abuse prevention and rehabilitation.